Thursday, May 21, 2009

common sense not so common...

MOE should consider adding the subject 'Common Sense' into the primary/secondary/JC/poly syllabus...a lot of singaporeans SERIOUSLY need it...oh my god...i was this close to tearing my hair out over a random tp who din have enuff common sense to press the "add to shopping cart" button at the EVL page, and told me loudly,"THE 'NEXT' BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM DOESN'T WORK!HOW HOW HOW???"

omfg!

i'm losing faith in singaporeans.

and so you know wat sort of day i had in office=P...terrible...grr...alex's msg gives me hope that i can escape from the crazy hellhole known as PTD soon...okay i ain't referring to the people there(maybe except 4221), but the people that we deal with is simply zzz...=(

going for my 1st driving lesson tomorrow!nervous but looking forward to it...=)

R ealistic
E nlightenment
H appiness
A bility to forget
B ravery to accept...

i think my rehab is complete...and i think i have earned the right to re-live my life once again...in the end, it doesn't even matter anymore =)

到不了---范玮琪/康康

词:范玮琪 曲:张洪量

你眼睛会笑
弯成一条桥
终点却是我
永远到不了

感觉你来到
是风的呼啸
思念像苦药
竟如此难熬
每分每秒

我找不到
我到不了
你所谓的
将来的美好
我什么都不要
知不知道
若你懂我
这一秒

我想看到
我在寻找
那所谓的
爱情的美好
我紧紧的依靠
紧紧守牢
不敢漏掉
一丝一毫
愿你看到

can't reach =X

heard 范玮琪/康康's version before...but the most impressive version was the way 林宥嘉 brought this song across...very simple and repeitive lyrics, but it strikes a chord with me...

does it with you?=)

No comments:

Post a Comment