Thursday, May 7, 2009

random happenings...

No place that far---Westlife

I can't imagine any greater fear
Than waking up without you here
And though the sun would still shine on
My whole world would all be gone

But not for long

If I had to run
If I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers
Just to climb a thousand walls
Always know that I would find a way
To get to where you are
There's no place that far

happened to hear this song today...then i just spammed it=) westlife's earlier albums are just pure vintage...


woke up early to accompany sis n mf to ntu for sis's interview...which, fortunately for her, turned out quite fine=)

then went PS for fri the 13th...which is pure horror wif zero plot=X...and it left sis n mf wishing they didn't watch it in the 1st place...and they were the ones who proposed the movie =P...LOLS=)

then went back iras to surprise the rest who were slogging away on their avaya phones=P...left at 5 plus n went for the oh so holy tuition where i got my pay!!=D

PS: if u're toking about me, then u're welcome! i have lvl 50 counselling/making ppl cheery again skills on top of lvl 65 psychic skills yo=)...

No comments:

Post a Comment