Sunday, August 30, 2009

Singalongsong(:

thinking thinking thinking

mugging mugging mugging

singing singing singing.

without an end, there can't be a new start.

Singalongsong---方大同

I don't know what you think about me
Maybe you think nothing at all
But maybe you could just lie to me
We could be in love, you see...

Let's sing a long song
That's not too long
It's when I think about you
Then I hear song

And you can sing along
Maybe if you don't want to
Cause baby I wrote this
I wrote this for you

In every way, you mean more to me
Then you ever know
Girl, I do my best to show these words are true
And if you like to make a song
And be in perfect harmony with me
Oh I'll find the greatest words to sing
So we could write our own romantic thing...

this song rox.fullstop=D

No comments:

Post a Comment