Sunday, November 29, 2009

planning ahead...

Spent the past few days mugging. haiz. whatever the result of the exams, i can say i tried my bestest already. when a chim paper comes along and kills everyone, it actually makes you wonder what's the point of studying. but we still have to try right? to me, it's better knowing you made an effort trying then to die knowing you deserved it. feels way better. come 22nd Dec, whatever the university throws at me, at least i can say i did try my best.

and that's what matters.

3 days 3 papers. when just about everyone else has 1 paper left. either that or in holiday mood already. can't wait for this to be over. but i have this perennial ability to fall sick immediately after major exams. hopefully not this time round. i have lots of things to accomplish, like downloading new games into my (mouldy) psp, hang out with the veejay gang, plan for emerge concert next year. and of course, spending time with my special one =)

so all signs point to me NOT getting a job during this less than a month hols. still wondering if i should. if i do, i'll rather go back property tax and pick up calls, since i can take flexi-leave and still earn my keep.=P

hmm. planning for next sem. will probably overload if my cap this sem is good enough. 4 core + eg1413 and SS i think? think its the only sem where it makes sense to overload, because sem 3 onwards i'll be really really busy. and next sem, i'll be juggling 6 mods with voices stuff. well done. i'll give it more thought and decide before school starts next sem.

the roof-top feels different when it's you i'm with. before, i have always appreciated the view alone. now...i have you=)

No comments:

Post a Comment