Monday, March 1, 2010

random feelings...

long time since i blogged. busy busy busy. crazy couple of weeks, preparing for midterms, preparing for emerge, and not forgetting, spending precious time together with my dearest.

craziest thing i did was prolly going school at 11pm. yea 11pm. on sat night. band prac at clubroom. sounds crazy, but that was the only choice i had. considering i had two midterms today, obviously i couldnt go for tech run on sun evening. so i spend 2 hours to and fro, and spent 1 hrs there.

crazy?

yea.

but it was fun when it lasted. cool band arrangement, kinda made my night. music, rocks my soul=)

had two midterms today. CN was crazily hard, i think get 60 really very good liao. maths was better, though im kinda pissed over a careless mistake that cost me some marks. sian.

so i have 2 more, one on fri and the other next mon. now need to chiong tutorials for this week, before i lag behind and have to play catch-up. which i abhor. lol.

was feeling very apologetic to my dearest today. coz of some stuff that was my fault.=X i'm sorry dearest, it won't happen again. i promise=) trust me okays?=)

No comments:

Post a Comment