Thursday, April 23, 2009

bored...

wow now so many ppl tell me my blog very emo...erm...it is??lols=P din realise...i was juz ranting...n typing to vent frustrations...haha...

to alex:thanks bro, for wat u said to me last nite=) really appreciate it...at the moment, i dun think i can, but maybe in future when i've mustered sufficient courage i might?yupz...=)

really boring off day...was thinking of mugging for ftt...but totally not in the mood today...juz wanted to relax n listen to my music...so i end up blogging n chatting my whole day away...at least until i needta go for tuition...which ends at 9!!oH My GODD!

zzz...n sister's internet connection means can't play solitaire!ZZZ!



~and so it was time to leave...time to detach yourself from unworldly worries and just go...~

No comments:

Post a Comment