Saturday, April 25, 2009

wave of emotion...

went to sum seafood restaurant for dinner to pre-celebrate dad's bday...

then suddenly felt depressed when i reached home...n tt has been happening a lot recently=X...not too sure wats happening to me...just seem unable to lift my spirits...

is it because i care too much?i realise i've been thinking about too many random stuff AND drawing too many conclusions that prove to be....inconclusive...

it's juz like a hyper-active scientist that analyses every single scrap of evidence he has to come up wif a million possibilities of wat is actually happening...of which 999 999 of them r wrong...the worst thing is i can't seem to stop my brain from auto-generating out such possibilities!grrr...n considering my brain isnt a computer i cant auto-shutdown...maybe the holiday is the catalyst to give me a wake-up call...n provide me wif sum answers...whether i like it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment