Sunday, May 10, 2009

random blabbering =X

1)Actually, problems are problems only if you perceive it as one...if you can look at it with a fairer point of view, or a more optimistic point of view, would you feel more liberated? True, it will not solve by itself. but sometimes time is a solution. time is a solution to a lot of things don't you agree?=)

2)Friendship, to me, is sacred. And i cherish every single one. Especially yours, yours and yours. It has NEVER, never ever, crossed my mind to forsake these friendships for anything. And it will remain this way. Whatever happens, whatever the future may hold...specula apprecor!

I just want everything to go back to normal.
I just want the endless chatter, joking, laughing, working, going outs to continue.
I just want everyone involved to be happy again. =X

dissolvo emolior?

i hope not...

PS: the orange words are in latin anyway!=D...interesting language=)!

No comments:

Post a Comment