Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the dilemma

today was a good day in general, for reasons that some people will know why=P.

thought quite abit today...

i realise, as i got older, the driving force pushing me to succeed changed. when i was in sec sch and jc, i wanted to do well for my parents, for my future, for my lofty ambitions to be a doctor. when i first entered uni, i told myself, i'll do well for my parents, and ultimately, for myself.

And now, i tell myself, i'll do my best for my parents, myself...and for you =).

for you are one of my driving forces now=)
------------------------------------------------------

i've never believed in allowing problems to disappear by itself. because problems tend to get more severe if left untreated. this time, it's not me not wanting to solve the problem. it's because someone's holding me back, telling me to wait awhile longer, maybe he'll think it through and decide that it's not worth it.

given the choice i would have approached the person in question long ago and thrashed things out, face to face, man to man. but i haven't. because, he's my good friend. i don't wanna hurt him, because i know it's not his fault. i know, because i've seen too many examples, and i know it's hard to extricate yourself from everything.

but you have to try.

no matter how painful it may be. trust me: short pain better than long pain =X

i still extend my hand of friendship to him, should he decide to take it. i really hope he takes it, cause he's been a good fren, and i really don't want this to compromise our friendship.

but some things still have to be done, a necessary evil =X. be it for me, for her or for him...it eventually, has to be done...

walk on...

No comments:

Post a Comment