Friday, October 9, 2009

an unforgettable evening

today was an unforgettable day. in more ways than one.

woke up feeling anxious because i hadn't completed my lab06 which was due at 6pm. luckily had the help of yuern and shaun, who generously donated some codes to me so that i could complete my report. haha. thanks guys!

crashed girl's tut class which had like less than 10 people(lol everyone's like ponning lessons during e-learning week) coz i didn't want to wake up early for math tut on fri. then went outside lt7a to complete my report before heading to voices clubroom at 6.

the performance wasn't that bad. at least i think my songs weren't too bad, considering i only ran through them twice? didn't really catch joel's song intro and started off-beat, but he managed to catch my tempo anyway and the song proceeded on quite smoothly.

although i think i didn't do as well as i could when i'm 100%, at least i caught some of the audience's attention. so that was my 1st experience singing in a restaurant, where most of the diners aren't listening to you and you have to catch their attention with your vocals.

quite an interesting experience. and thanks to everyone who came down to watch the performance=)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sometimes, i let my heart do the thinking, instead of my brain. it's too tiring, too exhausting, to keep trying to think rationally and wisely, trying to think what is the right thing to do.

but look deep inside your heart.

is this what you really want?

i can say for sure, yes. that's what i really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment