Wednesday, November 4, 2009

a memorable day

so this is how it feels like to celebrate a birthday=)

too long have i not had a proper birthday celebration to remember how it feels like to be pleasantly surprised and feel so loved by friends. last year, at this time, i was still preparing my GPMG for the morning BIC shoot. two years ago at this time, i was still crawling around in some taiwan jungle, desperately homesick and tired of all the army nonsense. three years ago, on my birthday, i had a maths and biology A level paper on the same day. four years ago.....

so this year, is a memorable birthday for me. in more ways than one.

because this year, i have you=)

i was told today was jennie's birthday, so went to celebrate. didn't expect it to be a red herring for my surprise birthday instead. (although we did go to celebrate hers as well later. feel quite bad for like 'tricking' her=X) i only realised it was for me when during the happy birthday song, they started singing my name=P. then came the presents and the card.

oh yes. the card.

to me, the card, although not very valuable or very beautifully done ( the emblem of l'pool rox, reason!), it is the most precious of all the presents i received today. because of what they wrote, i could feel their heartfelt wishes and sincerity. that beats any material presents that i will receive=)

thank you, my friends. really liked it=)

my 21st, the most memorable yet.

many more to come in future? i hope so=)

同手同脚---温岚

未来的每一步一脚印
踏着彼此梦想前进
路上偶尔风吹雨淋
也要握紧你的手心

未来的每一步一脚印
相知相惜相依为命
别忘记之间的约定

我会永远在你身边陪着你...

for you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment