Friday, June 12, 2009

cheerful ramblings=)

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.

Dale Carnegie

in a rather good mood today=)

1) for once he didn't scream at me for the entire 2 hrs I was at the wheel. his assortment of ,"ahh, 很好" and "good!" took me by surprise. LOL. actually i was surprised at myself. i think i overcame my phobia of turning and gripping the wheel too tightly, hence leading to my smoother driving today. maybe it was the boost of self-confidence I gave myself and the sugar rush before i went for the lesson =P. anyhow i hope this streak continues =)

2) might be going to buy a laptop tomorrow! went with sis to suntec for the PC fair and there are already omg freaking people mountain people sea there on a fri afternoon! =X. will discuss with dad and go down there tomorrow? but i'm quite sure I won't buy a laptop cooler that CAN PLAY MUSIC =D

3) there's tuition tomorrow! okay isn't something to be very happy about coz it means working, but hey it's a source of income to pay for my driving lessons. payday tomorrow!=)

4) last but not least, no irritating tps to entertain today! =D. and i have an uber long holiday from today(fri) to mon. might be going shopping on mon. need a new pair of shoes =P

花---五月天

这一声 这一次 为自己 抬起头
至少要 骄傲的 盛开过

就狂舞如果吹狂风
就等待放晴的天空
如果雨越下越大 节奏就更猛

当风雨 都过去 迎着风 看天空
不放弃 才能够 有感动
这一生 这一次 为自己 抬起头
至少要 骄傲的 盛开过

有谁能听到我心脏
有谁能听到我绽放
谁能谁懂谁听见
也于是来自四方

当风雨 都过去 迎着风 看天空
不放弃 才能够 有感动
这一生 这一次 为自己 抬起头
至少要 骄傲的 盛开过!

a very nice happy upbeat song by mayday=)

No comments:

Post a Comment