Sunday, June 7, 2009

what if? if not? SO WHAT?

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

Robert Brault

people like to ask too many 'what if's' and 'if nots'. generally these tend to be regrets.
why can't we ask 'so what' ? so what if it does? so what if you get it? is it really going to make a difference?

is it even going to matter at all?

i used to not care, living the carefree, happy go lucky life of mine. not so possible now i guess.

我还想她---林俊杰

作詞:邢增華 作曲:林俊杰

我不爱 我不痛 我不懂
我的心早已掏空
真心话 言不由衷

请告诉她 我不爱她
笑着难过 自我惩罚
想终止这一切挣扎
横了心 说真心谎话

别告诉她 我还想她
恨总比爱容易放下
当泪水堵住了胸口
就让沉默 代替所有回答...

just a random sad song from jj's latest not-so-great album. but hey his song writing has never been under doubt =) lyricist is a random unknown person, but his lyrics are.....heart-wrenching and sad. normally emotional songs make me feel happier, but this one makes me feel worse...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment